STV – Stereographer Toolkit & Viewer
“STV is a handy tool to review stereo footage on iPad”
- Manage scene and cut files: intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Depth bracket continuity: view five depth brackets at same time
- Check screen size: we support common used value for theater, TV, PC and iPad
- View stereo image: red-blue anaglyph, side by side, checkerboard and difference
- Adjust comfort zone: show depth bracket and comfortable depth range around the display without eye-strain
- Slide show on 3D-TV: you can review on 3D-TV with HDMI output
STV shows you a safety area that you can adjust. First, you should carefully select your near and far points. This choice gives you the right value for incoming image data
And then the maximum safety area (a green line) appears at the top of the screen. But in most cases you should stay halfway.
STV is a useful application for stereoscopic photography that allows you quickly check that things will look fine on screen after you shoot.
Set up your Camera, IPD and Screen that you will get on screen. STV will show you depth bracket and available parallax budget in post-production.
MANAGE SCENE AND CUT FILES
Manage scene and cut and change cut order. Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. Import maximum 4K(4096×2304, 4480×1920) image file(does not support movie file).
VIEW DEPTH BRACKET CONTINUITY
View five depth brackets at same time. Depth bracket graph move with cut list your move.
CHECK DIFFERENT SCREEN TYPE
We support common used value for cinema(35ft), home(50″), office(23″) and iPad(9.7″). You can check a safe depth bracket value for each environment.
VIEW STEREO IMAGE
We support four styles. Red/Blue Anaglyph (Dubois method), Side by side, Checkerboard and Difference. Both stereographer and photographer can check their work from any location.
ADJUST STEREO COMFORT ZONE
Shift depth bracket forward and backward. Show depth bracket and comfortable depth range around the display without eye-strain
SLIDE SHOW ON 3D-TV
Slide show all shot in your scene in stereoscopic mode. You can review on 3D-TV with HDMI output(require Apple Digital AV Adapter*).